Why use Callan Accountancy?
Based in the city centre of Glasgow, Scotland and Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, we are a medium-sized firm of Accountants and Business advisers covering the Central belt of Scotland.
As well as being Accountants, we help our clients in a wide spectrum of services such as business planning, tax advice, payroll, management and statutory accounts, business forecasting and personal tax. Clients range from individuals, partnerships and limited companies, to not-for-profit and charity organisations.
We understand the need for the personal relationship which is important for clients as the ability to speak to your accountant and understand what they say and to be able to speak to them is very important.
8 Good Reasons to Use Callan Accountancy
1. Client care comes first. We recognise that you and your business are unique and so are your requirements.
2. Your first meeting with us will be free, with absolutely no obligation.
3. You will be offered a choice of fixed fees or flexible billing, whichever works better for you.
4. You will be assigned a client manager, who will look after your affairs, assisted by a regular team of staff.
5. You will have access to expert knowledge and a diverse range of services.
6. When you call us, you will be put straight through to the person you need to speak to, as quickly as possible. We also operate via e-mail to suit people who are busy during day and only have time in evening.
7. Your accounts and tax returns will be prepared promptly, and you'll receive a fast response to emails and letters.
8. We promise not to baffle you with jargon. We like to make complex matters as simple as possible.
You will receive monthly tax and business news updates by email. (You can opt out if you prefer). If you're starting a business, you will also be given our business start-up guide free of charge